Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing (IITDM) Jabalpur announces Admission to PhD Program 2019
IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing (IITDM), Jabalpur has invited applications for admission to Doctoral Programme (PhD) in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Design, Physics, Mathematics and English for academic session 2019.
Interested and eligible candidates can read the necessary information regarding IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc. from the page below.
See: PhD Admissions
IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of start to fill up online Application: 05th April 2019
- Last date of Submission of relevant documents along with demand draft: 26th April 2019
- Announcement of short-listed candidates for written test/ interview: 03rd May 2019
Date of Written Test/Interview
- PhD- Computer Science and Engineering: 13th May 2019
- PhD- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 13th May 2019
- PhD- Mechanical Engineering: 13th May 2019
- Design: 13th May 2019
- PhD Natural Science (Physics, Mathematics, English): 13th May 2019
- Announcement of Selected candidates: 31st May 2019
- Last date to deposit fee by selected candidates: 15th July 2019
- Registration/ Orientation: 29th July 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 31st July 2019
Doctoral Program (PhD) Programmes in
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
Doctoral Program is offered under the following categories.
- Institute Assistantship (IA)
- Govt./Semi Govt. Fellowship Award (FA) (Deity, CSIR, UGC, DAE, DST, DBT, NBHM, etc.)
- Sponsored Candidates (SW)
- Institute Staff (IS), for Institute Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur
- Project Staff (PS), for Project Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur
- External candidates, sponsored by recognized R & D organizations / academic institution / industry (EX) (Institute Assistantship, Govt./Semi Govt. Fellowship Award, Part-time for Institute Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur, Project Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur and External candidates, sponsored by recognized R & D organizations / academic institution/industry)
Eligibility Criteria for IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2019
- A minimum of 60 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 6.0 (on the scale of 10.00) shall be required at the master’s level qualifying examination (M.Tech./ M.Des./ M.Sc./ M.A./ M.B.A., etc.) as the specified minimum for admission in a Ph.D. programme for concerned disciplines. Minimum duration for such masters’ programme shall be two years.
- For admission to Doctoral Programme, the candidate must have to qualified GATE/ CEED/ (CSIR/ UGC-JRF/ NET) or equivalent examination conducted at national level at any time.
- Relaxation for reserved category will be as per Govt. of India norms
- In addition, for admission to PhD programme in Physics and Mathematics, candidate should have valid CSIR/UGC -NET / GATE / NBHM-JRF certificate/score/ DST-Inspire fellowship; preference will be given to those with qualified JRF in CSIR-UGC NET and having published research work in international journals.
- IIITDM Jabalpur will release the List of Selected Candidates for Ph.D Admission 2019. List of candidates is updated after the successful conduction of examination in 2019. Candidate will be able to check the details with the help of link that will be provided below.
Shortlisted candidates for Written / Test Interview
- List of Shortlisted candidates for PhD Program Admission 2019 for various departments will be released on the official website. The shortlisted candidate are need not to wait for the interview call letter from the Institute and have to report on May 03, 2019 for appearing in the written test/ interview for the PhD Admission. Candidate should bring their portfolio original certificate with set of photocopy of document mentioned in the advertisement. For further details candidates can click on the links provided below.
Direct Admission to PhD after B.Tech
- Students who are currently in their final year in any of the Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) will only be eligible for the admission under this category. To be eligible for the admission under this category, a candidate will be required to have a minimum CPI of at least 8.0 CPI or equivalent (on a scale of 10) at the end of the seventh semester under OPEN and OBC categories. For SC/ST category students, the minimum CPI requirement will be relaxed to 7.0. Qualified and valid NET/GATE score is mandatory in this case. They shall be admitted through the same regular admission process as specified for the regular Ph.D. students.
IIITDM Jabalpur PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application form can also be downloaded from website https://admission.iiitdmj.ac.in
- The detailed information about online application for PG admission can be filled from the Institute website www.iiitdmj.ac.in from 26th April 2019
- Filled up Application Forms along with a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for Gen and OBC & Rs.300/- for SC/ST category candidates, in favor of “The Registrar, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur”, issued by any nationalized bank, payable at Jabalpur must be received through Speed/ Registered Post only
- Applicants must write the programme and the discipline applied for, on the cover of the envelope
- The list of short-listed candidates and other announcements regarding admission will be uploaded on website www.iiitdmj.ac.in