Allahabad University announces B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test LFAT 2019
Allahabad University LFAT 2019 Notification – University of Allahabad (AU), Allahabad invites applications for admission to 5-year Integrated Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A + LLB) Honors Course offered at the Faculty of Law for the academic session 2019-20.
Candidates can check the complete information regarding Allahabad University LFAT 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Allahabad University conducts Law Five Year Admission Test – LFAT 2019 for admission to its 5-year integrated BA LLB (Hons) Course.
See: Law Entrance Exams
About the Course
- In view of the excellent record of the Faculty in Legal Education, the University of Allahabad decided to launch BA-LLB (Hons) Five Integrated Course to be run by the Faculty of Law in close association with other faculties of the University.
- The course aims at offering instructions in subjects having enormous potential of employment & which have acquired great social, economic & administrative relevance in the contemporary society.
Allahabad University LFAT 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration and Submission Process begins 12th April 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Registration: 03rd May 2019
- Last Date to Deposit Fees and Submission of Form Online: 03rd May 2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards Online only: One week before the Admission Test
- Date of Entrance Test: 27th to 29th May 2019 (Monday to Wednesday)
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad University B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Integrated Course Admission 2019
- The students who, at the time of joining the course of study in Law for a degree in law, have passed an exam in 10+2 or 11+1 course of schooling recognized by the Academic Council of the University or possess such academic qualifications which are considered equivalent to 10+2 or 11+1 courses by the Bar Council of India; and
- Candidates, who have secured 45% marks in case of general, 42% in case of OBC category and 40% for SC/ST, in the qualifying examination
- A candidate selected for admission to the LLB (Five Year) Integrated Course shall be given admission to the First Semester of the Course on payment of the following fee:
- Tuition Fee Rs.32000/- per Annum
- Admission Fee Rs.2500/- for the entire course
- Library Deposit Rs.2500/- (Refundable)
- Academic Support Services Rs.5000/- per Annum
- Campus Dev. Fee Rs.3000/- per Annum
- Exam Fee Rs.4500/- per Annum
- Annual Dues Rs.500/- per Annum
- Re-admission fee Rs.20000/- per Semester
- The entire annual fee amounting to Rs.50000/- shall be charged at the time of admission to the 1st Semester of B.A. LLB; thereafter, the annual fee amounting to Rs.45000/- will be submitted by the candidates each year at the time of admission in the 03rd, 05th, 07th & 09th Semesters.
See: Latest Entrance Exam
- Admission to this course will be done through an Entrance Test by online mode to be held at All India Level and by offline mode only in the city of Allahabad at the centre/centres allotted by the University of Allahabad
- Candidate shall make their own arrangements for travel and stay for appearing the admission test and shall not be entitled to any TA/DA
- Admission test shall be of a duration of Two hours and shall comprise three Parts each with a maximum of 100 marks as below:
- Language Comprehension: The questions set shall aim at testing the knowledge of the candidate in English and Hindi language particularly in English Grammar and Composition
- General Awareness and Current Affairs: The questions set shall aim at testing the general knowledge and awareness of the students about the current national and international affairs.
- Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude: The questions set shall aim at testing reasoning power, the mental ability and the legal aptitude of the candidate
Allahabad University LFAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Paper – Language Comprehension – 100 marks
- Hindi – 50 Questions
- English – 40 Qs
- Paper – General Awareness and Current Affairs – 50 Qs – 100 marks
- Paper – Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude- 100 marks
- Reasoning, Mental Ability – 25 Qs
- Legal Aptitude – 25 Qs
- Total – 150 Qs – 300 Marks
- Each will have 50 objective type questions of two marks each. For every correct answer, 2 marks shall be awarded and for every wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- All applicants belonging to General Category are required to attain 30% of the maximum marks of the respective test to qualify and to get admission in the course applied for
- All applicants of OBC category are required to attain 27% of the maximum marks of the respective test to qualify and to get admission in the course applied for; however, there is no qualifying mark for SC/ST category students
- Rs.1500/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates
Allahabad University LFAT 2019 Application Process
- Please visit auadmissions.com OR Admission-2019 link of www.allduniv.ac.in for the online Application and more details
- Prospectus for all the Admission Tests conducted by the University of Allahabad are available on the concerned link of the website www.aupravesh.org and the admission aspirants can visit the website and download it.
- Aspirants are advised to read the prospectus carefully before applying.
- Required for Online Form Submission: Admission aspirants are required to have a scanned copy of colored photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) and their signature. These scanned copies of coloured photo (3.5 X 4.5 cm) in JPEG Format (JPG) and signature (in JPEG (JPG) Format) are required to be uploaded during the online form submission.
- The file size of photograph and signature in any case shall not exceed 20 KB for each file separately